We are looking to further enhance our team by adding an
Power Conditioning Engineer
You will be based at our client’s premises in Noordwijk, Netherlands. In this large European Agency you will find an excellent and modern working environment with challenging tasks and responsibilities.
Your Tasks Include:
The responsibilities of the engineer will be as follows:
- Digital Control of power converters.
- FPGA and microcontroller programming.
- Design of power converters with GaN semiconductors.
- Electrical power processing background, together with a good experience of digital and analogue electronics and control theory.
- Proven experience in the domain of power conditioning electronics together, with ‘hands on’ knowledge of the circuit design of such systems.
- Experience in the development of computer models, especially with SPICE-based simulators.
- Knowledge and the experience on High Voltage power conditioning for space application constitute an asset.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- PhD or Master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Physics
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience as per tasks above
- Experience with SPICE would be considered as a strong asset.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently, good communication skills
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
LOCATION: Noordwijk, Netherlands
CLOSING DATE: 1st October 2018
MOLTEK has been serving the space and aerospace industries since 1995, providing international consultancy services for a wide variety of clients from private and public corporations to national and international authorities and agencies.