We are looking to further enhance our team by adding a
Rational DOORS Expert (Small team - 1.5 FTE)
You will be based initially for 2 years at our client’s headquarters in Darmstadt, Germany. Extension of a further 2 years may be possible. In this large European Agency you will find an excellent and modern working environment with challenging tasks and responsibilities.
The tasks may include:
- DOORS administrative service (e.g. user management);
- DOORS usage service e.g. by coaching, provision of individual training, generation of examples and best practices transfer;
- Generation of Word documents from DOORS using RPE (maintaining RPE specifications and templates);
- Resolution of identified anomalies in DOORS; (Anomalies are considered major when the impact on the tool / the users is such that no requirements engineering and / or verification management work can be performed. Anomalies are considered normal when the work can continue albeit using some workarounds; Anomalies are considered minor when the impact on the work is e.g. only of editorial nature);
- Provision of general requirements engineering service, e.g. elicitation, analysis, specification, verification or management of requirements;
- Writing assessment and review of requirements;
- Assessment and updates of requirements allocation and traceability;
- Contribution to the usage of DOORS for verification and validation management;
- Contribution to the production of DOORS extensions;
- Provision of DOORS customisation by implementation of DXL scripts, e.g. for automated impact analysis, metrics generation, import / export of external data, tool integration with other system engineering tools;
- Contribution to the production of a requirements engineering guide (working practice for using DOORS in Client projects)
Knowledge and experience in the following areas is considered essential for the team:
- Requirements Engineering and Systems Engineering, better if applied to the aerospace field and following ECSS standards;
- Experience in Verification and Validation Management;
- Training and coaching in the field of Requirements Engineering;
- Administration of IBM Rational DOORS;
- Design, development and maintenance of DXL scripts for DOORS;
- Experience with RPE.
The working language for the position is English and therefore the key persons of the service provider must be able to work effectively in this language. Good communication skills are essential for the fulfilment of the tasks requiring interaction.
It would be an advantage for the service team:
- To possess an IREB CPRE certification or an INCOSE Systems Engineering certification;
- To have knowledge and/or experience with configuration control processes;
- To have experience in Model Based System Engineering and related support tools, in particular CORE 9 and Enterprise Architect
LOCATION: Darmstadt, Germany
CLOSING DATE: 15th November 2018
MOLTEK has been serving the space and aerospace industries since 1995, providing international consultancy services for a wide variety of clients from private and public corporations to national and international authorities and agencies.