We are looking to further enhance our team by adding an
You will be based at our client’s premises in Noordwijk, Netherlands. In this large European Agency you will find an excellent and modern working environment with challenging tasks and responsibilities.
Your Tasks Include:
The general responsibilities of the engineer will be as follows:
- Provide expertise in the field of Passive Components, Discrete Semiconductors for RF and non-RF, Complex Microcircuits for Digital, Analog, Mixed Signal and Microwave, Hybrid Technology, Micro-packaging, Optoelectronics (proficiency in at least 4 of the previous 12 categories is required).
- Auditing of component manufacturers and engineering support to the ESCC standardization and qualification program.
- Carry out Failure Analysis tasks and other analysis tasks as required.
- Prepare reports on the analysis tasks as required.
- Support and advice concerning the performance of analysis tasks sub-contracted to external laboratories.
- Provide related technical support on EEE components to ESA projects and other D/TEC divisions in the area of hybrid technology.
- Provide technical assistance in the definition and to the management of ESA Technology programmes in the field of hybrid technology.
- Provide technical input to the formulation, review and maintenance of the technical standards and specifications relating to the evaluation and capability approval of hybrid manufacturers.
- Provide technical assistance in the formulation and monitoring of Capability Approval programmes for hybrid manufacturers.
- Support ISO certification activities.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- PhD or MSc in Elec Engineering, Physics or related specialization
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
- Proactive attitude to solving problems;
- Good organisational skills.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
LOCATION: Noordwijk, Netherlands
CLOSING DATE: 18th January 2019
MOLTEK has been serving the space and aerospace industries since 1995, providing international consultancy services for a wide variety of clients from private and public corporations to national and international authorities and agencies.