We are looking to further enhance our team by adding an
You will be based at our client’s premises in Noordwijk, Netherlands. In this large European Agency you will find an excellent and modern working environment with challenging tasks and responsibilities.
Your Tasks Include:
The general responsibilities of the engineer will be as follows:
- Supporting projects for EMC throughout all phases with review, analysis and assessment of test results. Witness EMC tests and perform tests in the TEC-EPE EMC lab.
- Definition and assessment of EMC requirements at both System and Equipment level.
- Definition and assessment of EMC test and verification procedures of spacecraft equipment and systems.
- Electromagnetic and circuital analyses.
- Assessment of EMC test results, EMC non-conformances and Request for Waivers.
- Troubleshooting activities for spacecraft equipment and system exhibiting electromagnetic interference.
- Active participation to Spacecraft or payloads Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Reviews (CDR) and Flight Acceptance Reviews (FAR).
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- PhD or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Background and experience in EMC as well as Lab testing for EMC
- Expertise in EMC analysis and testing through industrial experience
- Experience in using MATLAB for data processing and evaluation
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
LOCATION: Noordwijk, Netherlands
CLOSING DATE: 22nd January 2019
MOLTEK has been serving the space and aerospace industries since 1995, providing international consultancy services for a wide variety of clients from private and public corporations to national and international authorities and agencies.