We are looking to further enhance our team by adding a
MTG AIV Engineering Team
You will be based initially at our client’s headquarters in Darmstadt, Germany. In this large European Agency you will find an excellent and modern working environment with challenging tasks and responsibilities.
The principal task is to perform the AIV engineering activities foreseen for the integration, validation and verification of the MTG system, coordinated by the responsible of the MTG AIV Engineering activities
In particular, main tasks will include:
- Generation of Test Specifications for the MTG System AIV;
- Generation of Test Results Analysis reports;
- Generation of Non-Test Based Verification reports;
- Interaction with the MTG System Team for the procurement of test data identified in the Test Specifications, including the analysis of received deliverables and attending acceptance tests;
- Identification and development of additional tools to generate ad-hoc test data or to analyse the test results;
- Generate test data using the available tools;
- Generate test data by reconditioning/modifying the ones procured in coordination with the MTG system team;
- Configuration management of tools / test data sets;
A contribution to the following general AIV tasks is also foreseen:
- Contribute to the acceptance of the MTG facilities before their integration in the MTG system;
- Contribute to maintain the AIV schedule in coordination with the AIV engineering responsible;
- Contribute to evolution of the VCD in coordination with the Requirements verification team
- Contribute, if needed, to the preparation of test procedure, including the automatic test procedures, and execution of tests in coordination with the Tests preparation and execution team
The key persons shall have a university degree (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline relevant to the job profile together with the experience and capability to fulfil the assigned tasks described above without supervision.
The profiles foreseen are matching experienced Integration, Validation and Verification engineers for System and Ground Segments in the framework of Earth Observation systems with very good programming skills.
It is expected that the team will have the skills and experience described here below.
- Proven background with the development of System and/or Ground Segments for Earth Observation;
- Direct involvement in AIV activities for data processing chains of Earth Observation Systems, including generation of Test Specifications, specification and procurement/development of test tools and of test data;
- Direct involvement in AIV activities for Monitoring and Control of Earth Observation Systems, including generation of Test Specifications, specification and procurement/development of test tools and of test data;
- Experience in the analysis and reporting of verification results versus associated requirements;
- Experience with software specification, design and development, including relevant standards;
- Knowledge of higher programming languages, such as Python, C/C++, Java, bash scripting;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (working language for the position is English);
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team
- Experience in use and/or development of software frameworks, use of automating Tools for System deployment, testing and configuration;
- Experience in writing SW documentation.
- Familiarity with the ECSS standard;
- Familiarity with IBM DOORs;
- Experience in development of automatic tests.
LOCATION: Darmstadt, Germany
CLOSING DATE: 20th March 2019
MOLTEK has been serving the space and aerospace industries since 1995, providing international consultancy services for a wide variety of clients from private and public corporations to national and international authorities and agencies.