MOLTEK consultants have prepared business plans for the air traffic control bodies of several European states and carried out cost benefit studies for the development of new air traffic control centres and communications, surveillance and navigation systems.
They have prepared presentations to the UK Department of Transport and HM Treasury to support NATS requests for funds for the redevelopment of its air traffic control centres and have acted as head of its Investment Planning Department, responsible for the evaluation of all capital investments and making recommendations to the board.
Our consultants have also provided advice to EUROCONTROL on cost benefit analysis and funding and managed its applications to the European Commission for Trans-European Network funding. They have also developed a financial incentive scheme for avionics equipage and assisted in the planning of a new multi-national air traffic control centre.
MOLTEK Aviation skills in business and financial management cover the following areas:
- business planning
- project evaluation, feasibility studies and cost benefit studies
- preparation of funding plans and fund raising
- project planning
- risk assessment and management
- pricing, cost recovery and incentive schemes
- stakeholder/operator workshops
- monitoring, analysis and reporting of progress