This position is supporting our client ESA at their ESTEC location in Noordwijk in the Netherlands. In this large European agency, you will find an excellent and modern working environment with challenging tasks and responsibilities with the opportunity to gain exposure to various projects and missions at the heart of European space research and development.
If you are successful in this position you are guaranteed a very competitive salary, a permanent Dutch contract, Industry leading base salary, full healthcare, pension contribution, 30 days’ vacation, annual training budget, access to the ESTEC social club membership and a relocation package if required.
Location: Noordwijk/The Netherlands
Deadline to apply: 13th December 2021
How to apply: email@example.com
You will providing expert technical support and consultancy to ESA projects, programmes and general studies in the field of space antenna systems, sub-millimeter wave instruments and associated technologies throughout all project phases. Additionally you will participate in project reviews and performing “in-house” design and trade-offs to support project-specific technology developments. Furthermore you will identify critical development problems and assisting in their resolution
You will have:
- A Master’s in engineering
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in antennas, architecture and technologies as applied to space
- Knowledge of antenna testing processes and control software design for antenna measurement systems.
- Knowledge of antenna Space constraints at RF, mechanical, thermal and environmental levels gained from the handling of Flight Model development or R&D development at high TRL level.
- Knowledge of antenna industrial manufacturing, testing processes, architecture and technologies.
- Expertise in using antenna modelling tools (GRASP8, POS4, CHAMP, HFSS).
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset