The activities performed by the key-person will be an input for the overall system and ground segment V&V activities. The key-person will typically be involved in tasks related to the EPS-SG or MTG V&V activities with focus on the Data Circulation test.
Deadline to apply: As soon as possible
How to apply: email@example.com
Mandatory skills and relevant experience in :
- University degree in the domain of engineering, physics or equivalent.
- Proven experience in the verification and validation of large complex systems.
- Hands-on involvement in data circulation V&V activities including generation of test plan, test specification, procedures and test reports.
- Experience with software specification, design and development and relevant standards.
- System requirements management and functional/architectural modelling, with support of tools (e.g. DOORS).
- Configuration Control processes and tools.
- Good skills in Python.
- Good skills in C++ and/or Java.
- Working with UNIX and Linux operating systems;
Additional skills and experience (considering as an added value) :
- Experience with definition and development of test tools and generation of test data sets.
- Be able to fulfill the assigned tasks with a minimum of supervision and systematic approach to work, be able to plan the work and to cope with tight schedules and multiple tasks;
- Be able to plan his/her work and to cope with tight schedules and multiple tasks;
- Ability to write accurate and consistent technical documentation;
The following responsibilities are foreseen (not limited to):
- Create and maintain the IV&V system data circulation test plan, test specification and test procedures, test tools and test data.
- Coordinate and supervise the execution of the system data circulation tests (this includes coordination with external entities (ie. partners and industry)
- For all relevant test activities consolidate the test results, generate test reports and perform the necessary analysis.
- Identification of the suite of test tools and test data required to support V&V activities.
- Contribution to the in-house development and validation of test tools and their maintenance.
- Support the acceptance of test tools / test data provided by partners (such as ESA, CNES, DLR), ie. instrument data simulator and ground processor prototype.
- Contribution to the preparation and execution of V&V tests of end-to-end processing chains, such as preparation of test specifications and procedures, test tools and test data.
- Development of test tool and test data.
- Participation in relevant internal and external meetings.
- Regular review of documentation dealing with requirements, system concepts, architecture and design, technical analyses, to identify information of importance for test tools / test data.
- Support for the preparation of documentation for system level reviews.
LOCATION: Darmstadt, Germany
MOLTEK has been serving the space and aerospace industries since 1995, providing international consultancy services for a wide variety of clients from private and public corporations to national and international authorities and agencies.