As part of the same Group as Moltek, CS-Novidy’s is building a team of SOC Analyst.
CS-Novidy is specialized in Cyber Security and IT Transformation solutions and services. Its intermediate size and experience enable CS-Novidy’s to support its customers on projects that are both technically innovative and technically challenging, and that require a very high degree of flexibility. By combining the expertise and dynamism of Novidy’s with the assets of CS, particularly in terms of PASSI certifications and relations with the Vital Importance Operators, the ANSSI, and other government bodies, Novidy’s has strengthened its service offer and its reputation on the cyber security market.
The group assists its customers in the phases of consulting, solution integration, service provision, support through its SOC/NOC and 24/7 Operational Assistance, or its Service Centres. The group’s 200 experts and consultants are located in France, UK and India.
Deadline to apply: As soon as possible
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasks & Responsabilities
- Supervising the security and system status of the customer system on a very strategic programme using dedicated security tools (e.g. memory/disk acquisition tools, network monitoring, IDS, firewalls and log centralisation/correlation software);
- Incident handling of any security alerts raised by the customer security tools by following operational procedures which cover security alert monitoring, incident categorisation and triage, incident response strategy and definition of recovery strategies;
- Operating the customer Ticketing System to log and trace the full incident handling process;
- Contributing to the review and refinement of the incident handling processes in order to optimise incident response capabilities;
- Maintaining the lessons learnt knowledge base following incident closures;
- Supporting the Operational Analysts in developing the information security vision for the system evolutions.
The list above is indicative and non-exhaustive.
Required experience :
- Three years of experience as a part of a SOC team.
- Knowledge of space sector is an added value but not mandatory
Required certification :
- Secret UE (equivalence of Secret Defense FR). CS NOVIDY’S will manage the process. Candidate should be eligible to this level of habilitation.
Others mandatory skills :
- Knowledge and experience in computer security
- Knowledge and experience obtained in a security operating center or similar environment
- Experience in coordinating tasks assignment and their follow up among operational teams
- Good level of knowledge in the use of security tools commonly used in computer incident handling like memory /disk acquisition tools, network monitoring, IDS, firewalls and log centralization/correlation software
- Experience in the analysis, interpretation and handling of computer and network security related events
- Minimum B2 Level of English (according to Europass CV Classifications), both written and spoken
Others skills (will be considered as adding value) :
- Personnel certifications on information security (e.g. CISSP or similar syllabus);
- Information security or relevant training (e.g. SANS).