Our German activities are growing at a fast pace and to meet our customers’ high-level expectations and needs, we are looking for talented profiles with relevant experience in Space systems and applications. Our subsidiary CS GmbH, located in Darmstadt, is looking for an IT administrator. You will be assigned to the maintenance and evolution of the IT infrastructure supporting our back-office projects. You will report directly to the Information System Manager of CS GmbH.
Deadline to apply: As soon as possible
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our subsidiary CS GmbH, located in Darmstadt, is looking for a Software Engineer. The key person will be assigned to the development or maintenance of several space systems. The key person will integrate a team of software engineers under the direction of the project manager in CS GmbH.
This activity includes, among others, the following activities:
- Software development.
- Studies and prototyping of concepts.
- Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and design of resolutions.
- Integration, validation and verification activities.
- On-site support for critical operation phases.
At least three years in software development or maintenance in medium size projects. You shall have at least a BSc. in Computer Science Engineer, or equivalent.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Good mastery of Java programming (Java 1.8+ SE)
- Good mastery of Docker, Docker compose
- Good mastery of Cloud Data Flow
- Good mastery of Spring
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Knowledge of Cloud environment.
- Knowledge of S3 identity and Access Management
- Knowledge of OAUTH2
- Knowledge of Nginx
- Knowledge of Kong
- Knowledge of Keycloak
- Knowledge in K8S
- Knowledge of Kafka, Elastic Search
- Knowledge of Posgresql
Other required skills:
- Proficiency in English language.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a challenging environment.
- Ability to work in a team of medium size.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and concepts.