Our German activities are growing at a fast pace and to meet our customers’ high-level expectations and needs, we are looking for talented profiles with relevant experience in Space systems and applications. Our subsidiary CS GmbH, located in Darmstadt, Germany is looking for a Software Engineer. You will be assigned to the development or maintenance of several space systems and you will integrate a team of software engineers under the direction of the project manager in CS GmbH.
Deadline to apply: As soon as possible
How to apply: email@example.com
Responsibilities/ Duties /Tasks
This activity includes, among others:
- Software development.
- Studies and prototyping of concepts.
- Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and design of resolutions.
- Integration, validation and verification activities.
- On-site support for critical operation phases.
At least three years in software development or maintenance in medium size projects.
You should have at least a BSc. in Computer Science Engineer, or equivalent.
Required technical skills:
- Good mastery of Java programming (Java 1.8+ SE).
- Good knowledge of concurrency programming.
- Skills in scripting language (e.g., Bash).
- Good background of Linux/Windows OS.
- Good knowledge of GIT.
- Good knowledge of Junit.
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Knowledge of OSGi.
- Some knowledge of ECSS/CCSDS standard would be an added value.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Big Data concepts.
- Knowledge of mocking frameworks (e.g., Mockito).
- Java software profiling and debugging skills.
Other required skills:
- Proficiency in English language.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a challenging environment.
- Ability to work in a team of medium size.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and concepts.