Under the direction of the Managing Director of CS GmbH he/she will be in charge of building technical solutions and of managing technical activities for Mission Control Systems for space ground segment (SCOS based).
This activity includes, among others, the following activities:
- Technical proposal management / leading.
- Team management and training if needed.
- Consultancy / Expertise role on a case by case basis.
- Project Reporting.
Solid experience in Mission Control system design / development / validation for space industry / agencies. Some experiences as technical bid manager or project manager in space ground segment would be a distinct advantage.
- Sc. in Computer Science Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer, Mathematician with high Computing Skills or Similar
- Good level in C++ and Java programing.
- Knowledge of CCSDS standard and ECSS standard (PUS) would be valuable.
- Knowledge of SCOS would be valuable.
- Good Knowledge of CORBA / MySQL, Python.
- Good background in Linux/windows environments
- Good knowledge of SVN / Mercurial.
- Proposal writing skills
- Proficiency in English language
- High level of flexibility
- Good organisation skills, good communication skills
- Ability to drive and develop our activities in a challenging environment.
Deadline to apply: As soon as possible