Our German activities are growing at a fast pace and to meet our customers’ high-level expectations and needs, we are looking for talented profiles with relevant experience in Space systems and applications. Our subsidiary CS GmbH, located in Darmstadt, is looking for an IT administrator. You will be assigned to the maintenance and evolution of the IT infrastructure supporting our back-office projects. You will report directly to the Information System Manager of CS GmbH.
Deadline to apply: As soon as possible
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities/ Duties /Tasks
This activity includes, among others:
- Management and administration of IT.
- Preparation of account, access, mastering computers.
- Monitoring of the IT infrastructure.
- Assessing future evolution to fulfil the needs of the projects.
- On-site support for our customers.
You will have at least a BSc. in Computer Science Engineer, or equivalent. You will be motivated to start working in the field of IT administration and security with a focus on Virtualisation.
You may have just finished your degree or have a years experience in this field, but primarily you will be motivated, able to take responsibility, organised, able to communicate well in a multi discipline team and to different nationalities, quick to learn new technologies and happy to work both independently and within a team. You will need be proficient in the English language as the majority of our business is conducted in English..
Required technical skills:
- Good knowledge in system IT administration
- Good knowledge cybersecurity, system security best practices
- Good knowledge of virtualisation (VMware, ESXi, Vcenter)
- Good knowledge in server and NAS storage administration
- Good knowledge in network management (DHCP, DNS, VPN…)
- Good background of Linux/Windows OS.
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Skills in scripting language (e.g., Bash, Python)
- Knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge in CI/CD
- Knowledge in Jira, Jenkins, GitLab
- Knowledge in configuration management such as SVN / GIT
- Knowledge of cluster management as HTCondor or similar would be valuable